Our Goal: Develop beneficial, assertive and purposeful relationships among people, with their God, and with their environment, and utilize these relationships in improving livelihoods.
- Staff Spiritual Formation – investing in the spiritual growth and development of our employees. Our staff start each day with daily devotions and prayer and have regular Bible studies and fellowships that are open to community members.
- Family Ministry – improving family life and relationships between married couples and helping them mentor other couples.
- Bible Studies – training volunteer community members to lead Bible study groups in their own villages. We currently have over 100 village Bible study groups
- Children’s Ministry – partnering with 21 schools to bring weekly Bible stories and worship songs to students in primary school (aka elementary school)
- Prayer Fellowships – holding weekly devotion and prayer times open to community members
- Household Visits – visiting with individual households to understand their prayer concerns and to assist with their faith journey
- Patient Care – Praying and worshiping with patients at our weekly clinics. We also lead teams of volunteers to clean up and serve at other local clinics.