Our Goal: Prepare youth in rural Malawi for leadership and productive life by supporting their education.
- School Breakfast Program: Running school breakfast programs, currently feeding 1,500 students every school day at 4 of our partner schools.
- School Farms: Running four community farms to produce corn, soy, beans, and peanuts for school breakfast with the surplus being sold and the income invested into schoolimproving activities
- Educational Resources: Improving school facilities and providing learning supplies and materials, including solar lighting and school desks
- Scholarships: Providing school fees for students to attend college and high school, which is not free in Malawi.
- Adult Literacy: Running adult functional literacy programs. We recruit and train volunteer teachers to teach literacy and numeracy skills to adults who never learned to read.