Our Goal: Improve health and nutrition, prevent the spread of AIDS, counsel those already infected by HIV, and control the spread of preventable diseases such as malaria, whooping cough, measles, and pneumonia.
- Medical Clinics: Running a weekly health clinic to treat diseases.
- Immunizations and Growth Monitoring: Providing monthly under-five clinic services and nutritional status monitoring and intervention, such as supplementary feeding, under-five immunizations, and food relief where necessary.
- Disease prevention: Preventing and controlling the spread of AIDS and other preventable diseases.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Enhancing sanitation in the communities.
- Partnerships & accountability: Partnering with the local government to provide for the health care needs of the community