You have the opportunity to join Pamoza on our next mission trip to Malawi, Africa.
Next year, we will have space for 12 individuals to travel with us. Here are some preliminary details.
Dates: Thursday, June 18, 2020 – Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Cost: $3,500 per person, which includes airfare, food, accommodation, and a boat safari. Price subject to change if boat safari cost increases.
Location: Zowe, Malawi – located in Mzimba District in North Malawi. Zowe is a rural village with no running water or electricity, but the team will be staying at the Lilenga Study Abroad and Missions Center, which has solar electricity and a borehole on the campus. Mission team members need to be comfortable living in a rural setting with limited amenities.
Activities: Exact activities will be determined closer to the mission trip but one activity will be providing health care and medicine to community members at our Zowe clinic, with the possibility of having a special eye and/or dental clinic. Anyone with a health background is encouraged to apply. Other activities will be aligned with working alongside community members on our day-to-day programs. These include serving school breakfast, harvesting corn, distributing Bibles, and visiting with individual households.
- Complete online application (click here to apply)
- Interview with the Executive Director and/or other key Pamoza staff
- Have funds raised four months before the actual trip
- Have valid passport and proper vaccinations prior to travel
- Get a clean bill of health from your doctor
- Special consideration will be given to people with healthcare backgrounds
- Priority will be given to individuals who have not been on a Pamoza mission trip before
“The mission trip to Malawi was a life-changing experience for me. I’ve been to Africa 8-9 times but this was completely different – visiting the villages, meeting community members, working with them, and most of all, seeing the faith that people have in God. I’ll never be the same.” -Muriel Softli, 2018 mission team member.